Here's the meme:
- Do you read short fiction, and if so how large a portion of your reading time is devoted to short fiction?
- From where do you partake of short fiction? Online zines? Electronic media? Print collections?
- If you do read short fiction do you mostly stick to genre fiction or are you an equal opportunity short fiction aficionado?
- What about the format appeals to you?
- Are there drawbacks to the format that affect your enjoyment of short fiction?
- What is your assessment of the current state of short fiction and the short fiction market?
- Do you find it important to try to keep up with the latest stories being released?
- What stories, classic or contemporary, would you recommend that most adequately capture your feelings about short fiction and/or highlight what the format can do?