Saturday, December 5, 2009

A New Zine

Yes, I'm back, and if my head wasn't attached, well you know the rest of that cliche! Paul Brazill sent me a note about a new zine that's looking to splash itself across the ether. The zine is called Pulp Metal http://pulpmetalmagazine.webs.com/ and they're looking for submissions. Short stories up to 5000 words, reviews, essays, art and comics. Our friend, Paul has also snagged himself a column called "I Didn't Say That, Did I?". This is a non-paying market but if you're interested in what they're up too and would like to submit, check them out.

4 comments:

David Cranmer said...

They have Mr. Brazil, so they undoubtedly will be a great success.

Paul D Brazill said...

Thanks for that Sandra. And David, far too kind. Jason has broad taste and is open to lots of ideas so each issue should be a suprise.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Boy, I'd like to see one come along that said style, subject matter, wide open. Other than David, of course.

sandra seamans said...

I totally agree, Patti! I read shorts in every genre and wish there were a bunch of magazines that just published the best of everything.