Friday, May 24, 2013

The Photograph Story Cupboard

I was looking at this group of photographs by Deitmar Eckell over on Yahoo and all I could think was what a great inspiration for creating an apocalypse world.  And even if you're not writing apocalypse, they're quite an inspiration for all kinds of dark and lonely noir stories.

And if you like photos for prompts another great place to find excellent photos is Brian Lindenmuth's tumbler account The Cold Blooded Sausage Maker.  What I love about these photos is the people.  If you let your mind go you can create all kinds of stories by just looking into their weary faces.

2 comments:

Brian Lindenmuth said...

Thanks for the mention!

I kept saving all of these pictures and figured I might as well share them while saving them. Lots more queued up too.

sandra seamans said...

They're great pictures, Brian!! I've been checking in everyday to see what you've posted :)