Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dogzplot - Short Story Month Flash

I thought today I'd point you in the direction of a bit of literary flash with the May issue of Dogzplot.  This is a strange little ezine that only publishes flash of 200 words or less.  Some of the stories they publish are more slice of life than an actual story with a beginning, middle, and end.  Some are gross, some so beautiful they take your breath away.  You just never know what to expect and that's good in some ways because you're always surprised.  Here is the May issue.  It won't take you long to read as there's only seven stories and all under two hundred words.  My favorite story in this issue was "Walking Home From My Father's Funeral" by Mike LaFontaine.

Go have a read and let me know which one you liked best.  Or maybe the one you didn't like :)

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool, I'll check it out.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Primal Beauty but all of them have memorable lines.

sandra seamans said...

Yes they do, Patti. They're all beautiful in their own way.