Wednesday, December 14, 2011

BANG!

From friend of the blog, Paul Brazill, I received this link http://www.bangpublishing.com for a new crime imprint called BANG!. Details are sketchy on the site, but they're looking for crime novels that can be developed into series. On their twitter feed they also stated that they'll look at short story collections as long as the collection centers around one detective/crime solver. This doesn't seem to be a new e-publisher, though I expect they'll also make use of the new technology. Please query with caution and don't be afraid to ask questions.

2 comments:

Dave Malone said...

Hi Sandra, I queried them. I'll let you know happens. So glad I found your blog today. Great information, great links! Many thanks, Dave

sandra seamans said...

Welcome to the Corner, Dave! And good luck with your query.