Monday, March 16, 2009

Once - Twice

Three times fabulous! There's a new meme going around called Five Fabulous Blogs and I've been tagged by three guys who (whom?) I consider great blog friends. Take a bow gentlemen as I tag you right back per the rules.

David Cranmer http://davidcranmer.blogspot.com/
Scott Parker http://scottdparker.blogspot.com/
Paul Brazill http://pauldbrazill.blogspot.com/

And having to choose just two more when there are so many great blogs out there that I read, most of which have been tagged already, like Patti Abbott and Barbara Martin. So, I'll go with Clair Dickson's Bo Fexler blog where Clair has been charting the beginnings of Bo this past week. http://bofexler.blogspot.com/ and the understated Gerald So http://geraldso.blogspot.com/
who has a knack for pointing me in the direction of some excellent TV shows. And please check out the links to the left for so many other great blogs that I enjoy and hope you will too.

If you guys want to play, tag me back, then add four more blogs to make a fabulous five. There's a lovely icon that goes along with this meme that you can pick up at David's blog. As you can tell from mine, I haven't learned the finer points of pictures on blogs.

Now, for the rest of this meme I have to post five fabulous addictions in my life.

1. Ralan.com I'm constantly checking for new markets there and looking to see what's open for subs.

2. CrimeSpot.net Yeah, I'm a blog whore and from CrimeSpot I can see the whole world.

3. Short stories. I love writing them and reading them (As if you couldn't guess that one!)

4. Computer Solitaire. Enough said.

5. My homemade sour cream cinnamon buns.

I'd just like to add that while I haven't been blogging very long it's nice to know that so many of you find this blog helpful and that, of course, makes the whole endeavor worthwhile. Cheers and hugs and Snoopy Dances for everyone!

4 comments:

Paul D Brazill said...

Thank you very, very much.

David Cranmer said...

I've never had homemade sour cream cinnamon buns but it sounds good.

pattinase (abbott) said...

The first four I know about but I could go for a couple of #5.

Barbara Martin said...

Sandra, could you post your recipe for the homemade sour cream cinnamon buns or direct us to where we might find it?

Awards are wonderful things: they provide that little oomph of pleasure from another's thought to nominate you for your efforts. And Sandra, I'm very appreciative of the links you find for story submissions.