Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Anthology/Call for Submissions

I just love when people send me links to markets and essays. Thank you, Brian!

Comet Press has put out a call for submissions to their new anthology to be published in the fall. There's no title yet but they're looking for dark crime horror stories. To quote them, "very violent, gruesome and disturbing hard boiled tales". Opening date is July 15 and they'll be accepting submissions until September 1. There's a two story limit per author, 3000 to 10,000 words. Pay is 1/4 cent per word plus one copy. The price is negotiable for established writers. You'll find the guidelines here http://cometpress.us/guidelines/dark-crime-horror-anthology-09.html

1 comment:

Barbara Martin said...

Thanks, Sandra. Now I know where I might put some of my discarded sections from my novel writings.