Sunday, April 9, 2017

21st Century Pulp Revival - Anthology Call

I ran across this anthology call on the blog of Misha Burnett.  They're looking for pulp stories of 2000 to 10,000 words set on contemporary Earth.  The stories must be action/adventure with a speculative bend.  The title is tentatively "21st Century Pulp Revival".  Their maybe publisher is Superversive Press and payment has not been decided yet.  It's an iffy call but I thought it might be of interest to some of you out there.  You can find the details here.  There's a link posted at the end of the guidelines to contact the editors with questions.

2 comments:

Manuel Royal said...

The idea definitely interests me. And it's not like I've been earning anyway. I should try this.

Thanks for the info, Sandra!

sandra seamans said...

my pleasure and good luck, Manuel!