Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pardon My Absence

My apologies to everyone who's stopped by the past few days looking for new links.  On Monday afternoon and into the evening we had four huge thunderstorms pass through our area.  While they didn't shut down the electric (thankfully!) the lightening did a job on the Internet server's cable lines.  They finally showed up late yesterday to replace our cable box, which got struck by lightening.  So, now I'm finally back and will be catching up on my emails and finding you some new links. 

And while I was offline, the lovely Steve Weddle over at Do Some Damage posted an interview with me.  If you'd like to check it out here's the link  http://dosomedamage.blogspot.com/2012/07/seamans.html

Needless to say, but it's good to back.

5 comments:

Al Tucher said...

This whole internet thing is pretty vulnerable.

sandra seamans said...

It certainly is, Al! Somedays it feels like a runaway train and I keep expecting it to crash and burn.

Charles Gramlich said...

Glad you are safe!

sandra seamans said...

Yep, I spent a few hours hiding under the bed. Some of the worst electical storms we've seen in years.

mantels said...

Glad you are safe