Friday, March 23, 2012

Gemini

Every year I pick a couple of markets where I'd like to see one of my stories published. Gemini magazine has been on my list for a couple of years and I finally wrote a story that was a fit for their zine. If you'd care to have a read you can check it out here http://www.gemini-magazine.com/seamansatime.html

Gemini publishes some very fine stories and I'm proud to be a part of their zine. How about you, do you have a list of markets that you'd like to have your stories published in one day?

9 comments:

Al Tucher said...

Enjoyed it, Sandra. A mystery in the largest sense of the word.

sandra seamans said...

The story took a turn when Edgar sat down and started talking her, Al. It was going to be a mystery but I like the way it turned out. You just never know where a story will take you.

Chris said...

Your story will be one of my "short story a day" stories for today, Sandra.

Needle was one I wanted to be in, as it launched not long after I started writing short stories. I liked and respected the people who started it and why they were doing it. Still do. Always wanted to be a part of it.

And now I have a story in the latest issue. I'm pleased with that.

sandra seamans said...

It's a wonderful feeling when you crack such a great market, Chris. Congratulations!!

Thomas Pluck said...

Congratulations! Going to read it now.

Thomas Pluck said...

Great story, Sandra. Really enjoyed that one.

sandra seamans said...

Thanks, Thomas! It was a bit of a departure for me. Not as dark as ususal :)

Di Eats the Elephant said...

Loved your story, Sandra. Very compelling.

sandra seamans said...

Thanks, Di!