Friday, March 1, 2019

Flame Tree Publishing - Anthology Call

I'm posting this because Ralan.com is a very reliable market source.  According to their post Flame Tree Publishing is open for Detective Mysteries of 2000 to 4000 words today.  The deadline is March 24, 2019 and payment is 6cents a word.  I'm giving you the Ralan link because I cannot find a link to the call on Flame Tree's website.  Maybe you'll have better luck than I.

UPDATE:  And here's the url.  They just posted the guidelines today.  They're also looking for Epic Fantasy stories for another anthology.  And reprints are acceptable for both.

5 comments:

Jacqueline Seewald said...

I went to Ralan as you did. I just e-mailed a submission inquiry to the editors.
I'll let you know if I receive a response.

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Sandra,

I got a quick response from Gillian Whitaker:

Hi Jacqueline,

Yes, submissions open today. Our blog post outlining all the usual guidelines will go up in about an hour’s time, but you’re welcome to send your work in already if you wanted to.

Best wishes,
Gillian

sandra seamans said...

Thanks, Jacqueline! I'll keep checking the site for the link.

Al Tucher said...

Here it is, Sandra. I'm on their mailing list.

http://blog.flametreepublishing.com/fantasy-gothic/submissions-detective-mysteries-epic-fantasy

sandra seamans said...

Thanks, Al!