Monday, October 22, 2018

Milhaven Tales - Closed

I sometimes wonder what zine publishers are thinking.  When I clicked on the Milhaven Tales site I found that they had closed the site to visitors.  In order to access their site you must have a WordPress Account and permission from the site owner.  I would consider this a closed market.  When you have to jump through hoops to find their guidelines or links to their magazines it means that readers will also have to go through those hoops and they probably won't bother.  No readers - No point.

UPDATE:  Thomas Pluck has found a new link and the zine is still open.  Thanks, Thomas!

2 comments:

Thomas Pluck said...

I'm able to access the site.
https://millhavenpress.com/millhaven-tales-submission-guidelines/

sandra seamans said...

Thanks, Thomas! Your link works. They seem to have changed their website, the other was linked to their book publishing website.