Friday, June 11, 2010

Dark Valentine

The first issue of Dark Valentine has gone live and all I can say is Wow! The pdf zine has 120 pages of stories and artwork that will just blow you away. Some of the authors included in this issue are Elizabeth Zelvin, Cormac Brown, Carol Kilgore and Paul Brazill, just to name a few. Oh yeah, and I've got a story in there too! You can find the link to the pdf here http://darkvalentine.net/index.php/2010/06/we-are-live/ And hey, they're open to submissions for their fall issue.

10 comments:

sandra seamans said...

Welcome to the Corner, Steve, but I'm pretty sure you don't want my sort following your blog.

Katherine Tomlinson said...

Thanks for the shout-out Sandra and thanks for sending us such a great story.

pattinase (abbott) said...

That is one gorgeous zine. Congrats!
I will be gunning for that one.

sandra seamans said...

Always a pleasure, Katherine, and the zine is wonderful. I'm happy to be a part of it.

sandra seamans said...

It's beautiful, isn't it, Patti!! I write a lot of weird, dark stories that don't fit the crime mold, so I'm happy to see a zine like Dark Valentine come around.

Chris said...

Wow, that looks great. Thanks for the tip, Sandra!

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool! congratulations. I'll check it out.

Cormac Brown said...

At the risk of sounding redundant, congratulations again!

sandra seamans said...

Thanks, Cormac!! Nothing online for a couple of months then bam! two at the same time. And no, I'm not complaining. And congrats to you also. We seem to be sharing quite a few pages lately.

Paul D Brazill said...

Great stuff. Glad to be part of it.