Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Caution and a Link

In the post below I put up a link for the Emerging Writers blog. At that site there are links to a great number of zines and magazines for writers to check out and reviews of books and short stories. Also on the site is a link to join their network and I'd like to add a caution here. I was advised by someone who'd dealt with them in the past, that they'd had some difficulties in their dealings with them, so if you join their network please proceed with a bit of caution and your eyes wide open.

I do try to steer you towards sites and articles and zines that are of use to you as a writer, but when something like this comes up I like to post a warning. As always, proceed with caution when you join any online group, check things out for yourself before you jump in, it's the smart thing to do.

And there's another Conversations with the Bookless up at BSC featuring Fred Snyder. http://www.bookspotcentral.com/2009/05/conversations-with-the-bookless-fred-snyder

1 comment:

Conda Douglas said...

Yes, it's always useful to check it out. It's easy to get massively spammed these days, although I suspect bloggers are savvy about opening suspicious e-mails. I hope!

Thanks for another useful post!