Saturday, December 4, 2010

Schlock's Western Issue

I just love it when editors drop by. Schlock Magazine editor, Michael Vella, left a comment on a post from back in February where I mentioned that Schlock was looking for subs for a Western themed issue. What did he have to say? Well, that issue has gone live. http://schlockmagazine.net/the-western-issue-dec-2010

And a big Snoopy Dance for friend of the corner and Jersey Devil Press editor, Eirik Gumeny, who has a story in that issue!! Wahoo!

4 comments:

Michael Vella said...

Glad to know that I'm welcome here. :-)

Hi everyone!

Eirik Gumeny said...

Thanks, Sandra! And thanks, Michael! I'm really digging the other stories in the issue too.

sandra seamans said...

Everyone is welcome at The Corner, Michael! The more the merrier.

You're most welcome, Eirik! I love seeing familiar names getting published.

Michael Vella said...

We aim to please. Glad you're enjoying it. It was a fun issue to put together.