Thursday, June 30, 2016

A Bit of Crime Fiction News

Sorry for the long absent between postings but I've been away from my computer and the Internet.  Hopefully it won't take too long to get caught up.  First up is some bits of crime news.

Pulp Modern has closed down to submissions.  I'm assuming this might be a permanent thing as they were already closed and not set to open until August 1.  If things change I'll let you know.

All Due Respect has reopened their online blog for non-fiction crime pieces.  There's no pay for these, but they're hoping to stir up a few discussions about the crime genre.

Flash Bang Mysteries has posted their Summer Issue and they are open for submissions until July 31.  This is a paying market for flash crime fiction.

And it is with a sad heart that I announce the final issue of ThugLit titled "Last Writes" is now available in both Kindle and Print editions.

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

Hope you were having fun!