Thursday, April 7, 2016

Lawyerist 3rd Annual Short Fiction Contest

The Lawyerist has posted a call for submissions to their 3rd annual short fiction contest.  They're seeking stories up to 5000 words that feature a lawyer as a prominent character.  There is no fee to enter.  The top stories will be published on their website.  First prize is $200 and second is $100.  The deadline is June 1.  Now, they have 2015 as the deadline date but the call was posted on April 6, 2016 and they have the 2015 and 2014 winners posted on site for you to read so I'm thinking it's a mistake.  You can find the details here.

2 comments:

Al Tucher said...

Done it again, Sandra. I have been sitting on a story for a couple of years now, sure that I would know the right opportunity when it came, and certain that I would see it here.

sandra seamans said...

Glad I could help, Al :) Good luck!