Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sigh of Relief

Do computers drive you crazy? I love writing on the computer except when I think it's getting ready to explode or die. Of course if it exploded it would be dead, wouldn't it? Anyhoo, mine was doing all sorts of weird stuff the past few days, highlighting when I just wanted to erase a letter or backspace, double clicking every link so I didn't always get where I wanted to go and closing files before they opened. Looking for a possible solution, I dug out an old mouse and plugged that in. Now everything is working perfectly and faster. Just have to slow my hand down a bit. :)

Big sigh of relief as a new computer isn't in my budget right at the moment.

2 comments:

Al Tucher said...

I think my computer deliberately messes with my head. It will do something strange for a few days and then start behaving again, once it has made its incomprehensible point.

sandra seamans said...

Perhaps they enjoy watching us pull out our hair :)