Wednesday, November 5, 2008

And to the Left

I finally found the right button to click to add links!?! Yeah, I'm from the paper and pencil generation, learned to type on a Royal MANUAL typewriter. Thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I bought my first electric typewriter. Ah, sweet memories.

Back to the present now. I do love my computer, but finding everything and learning how to do it is frustrating at times. The links I've added are places I go to avoid writing and to visit virtual friends. Some of the zines are closed to submissions, some shut down but with the archives still available, but they all have some great stories to read and savor. Check out the guidelines of those open to submissions and give them a try. Zines can only prosper if the writing community supports them with quality stories.

And for those who haven't heard, there's a new issue of ThugLit on the street. Go have a read. The link is on the left.

No comments: